Edgemoor Neighborhood Association
Special Board Meeting
June 24, 2013
The meeting held in the meeting room at Whidbey Bank was called to order at approximately 6:45pm by ENA President Lylene Johnson. Lauri Grove recorded the minutes. There was a quorum of the board present. This meeting was called to elect officers from the board members and plan for remainder of the year.
Agenda: Approved with no additional items.
Since there were no volunteers, Lylene agreed to continue as President and Lauri agreed to stay on as Secretary. Sandie would continue as webmaster.
1) Candidate Forum - It was decided that CSSN would better host a forum since it would reach more of the community. John would check to see if there was any plan for a forum.
2) Neighborhood night Out – Lylene is having a get-together for her neighbors. She will post to
Nextdoor Edgemoor. She encouraged others to do the same.
3) Bylaws – Lauri would work on changes and get them out to the board for approval (terms of office for the board and officers would be changed to one year for all)
4) Finances – We will need to collect donations next year. A general discussion started about how to get the word out. We could post in the newsletter and on Nextdoor Edgemoor, have donations form at the meetings, and send out a mailer next year that includes a donation form.
5) John agreed to lead a walk through Chuckanut woods. He would post a date and time to meet.
6) Gateway Pacific Terminal – We determined that we would post any new information, but not discuss it at every meeting.
The meeting was adjourned around 7:45pm
(Minutes are subject to approval)